The domain name www.excelinexcel.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Excel in Excel at its office situated at Suite # 114, Workafella, #10, Uthamar Gandhi Salai, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034, Tamil Nadu, India. (hereinafter referred to as Excel in Excel). Excel in Excel provides online content in the form of text, videos and document files.
These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder and further rules there under as applicable and amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended time to time.
As a user of our Products & Services, you must agree to have read the terms mentioned henceforth.
Our products enable the users to learn via live and recorded content through our website. The services include, without limitation, hosting contents in video and text formats, hosting eBooks and taking feedback from users.
Excel in Excel holds the right to modify or upgrade its products at any time. If you are at any time dissatisfied with our products, then your sole remedy is to discontinue the use of the products.
As a registered user of the website, you agree that we may notify you through email regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our products.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or validity of the contents, eBooks, review comments, feedback, and discussions posted on the website, as we do not control the submitted contents. By using the site, you may come across posts or comments which you may consider objectionable. You hereby agree that Excel in Excel is not accountable for your access or use of any such content.
Conduct & User Obligations
You agree to use our products and services for lawful purposes only. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the products.
- You are not allowed to translate, republish, or print the content of this website without a written permission from the Excel in Excel.
- You are not allowed to copy and distribute the contents for any purpose other than for personal use. You are not allowed to make copies, display and share with individuals or organizations, in lieu of payment or for free.
- You will not use this website to upload any video of contents, diagrams, graphics, logos, trademarks, or any other copyrighted contents belonging to any third party.
- You will not use contents or a portion of contents of this website for any unethical, unlawful purpose, to promote segregation depending upon gender, age, race, religion, nationality or disability of a person, to defame a person or to violate a person’s right to privacy.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation through the site.
- You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content.
- If you are under the age of 18, you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before using the site.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We do not guarantee the correctness, viability, validity, and availability of information displayed on our website in the form of advertisements.
We declare the advertisers and their clients or allied partners are neither our agents nor partners. We do not provide a guarantee for any published information on behalf of any of the advertisers and their clients or allied partners.
We are not liable to any user for:
- Any loss or damages of any kind, as a result of using our products and services or other information provided on the website.
- Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due, as a result of using or the inability for using the website or its contents.
- Any third-party websites or contents therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions.
- The unavailability of our website continuously or for any period.
Connectivity and Equipment Costs
If you avail of our services, then you are solely responsible to bear any costs arising out of the equipment required for providing or accessing such services. You are solely responsible for all costs related to connectivity and data access, and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the Excel in Excel Products, including, but not limited to, any data charges imposed by a wireless carrier or Internet Service Provider, and for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
Relationship, Indemnification and Warranty Disclaimer
As a user of this website, you agree to protect and fully compensate us and our associates, namely, service providers and technology partners, from any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, all legal expenses, arising from your misuse of our services.
You and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship exists between us.
You understand that while using the resources of this website, you may be exposed to content from a variety of sources and that we are not to be held responsible for the accuracy, quality, legality, or usefulness of such content.
We strive continuously to provide as precisely and as timely content as possible, however, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness, validity, non-obsolescence, non-infringement, non-omission, merchantability or fitness of the contents of this website for any particular purpose.
You further acknowledge that while using our services, you may be exposed to products, content or materials that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to indemnify us against any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against the Excel in Excel with respect thereto.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Excel in Excel and its affiliates, partners, licensors, and suppliers hereby disclaim all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. No information, oral or written, obtained by you from Excel in Excel, an employee or representative of Excel in Excel or through the services will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
We do not warrant that our services or any part thereof including any content or products offered through our services will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected. You understand and agree that you use, access, download, or otherwise obtain information, materials, or data through the Excel in Excel products, any associated sites or applications, and any third party sites at your own discretion and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system used in connection with the Excel in Excel products or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material or data.
We are not responsible, if the information contained in a material is altered, removed or deleted, after its complete or partial downloading by the user. Any material downloaded or referred shall be at the risk of the user.
Modification of Services
The laws of the Republic of India shall govern any dispute arising from the use of this website, its products, and services; and the courts in Chennai, India, alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with such matters.
- If any provision of these terms is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of these terms.
- A provision of these terms may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of Excel in Excel to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing and given by facsimile, postpaid registered or certified mail return receipt requested, or electronic mail.
Your continued use of our Services after changes become effective shall mean that you accept those changes. Any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.