Microsoft Excel Essentials 12 hours
Be Brighter This Summer, Exclusive Course for Students / Freshers
Wish to create highly visual and easy-to-use spreadsheets that can analyze your large amount of data, manage human resources or performance reporting and many more.
This course includes
✅ Learn New, Hidden, Unexplored Features
✅ 12 hours of course content
✅ LIVE session with an experienced instructor
✅ No Pre-recorded videos
✅ Real work examples
✅ Access to the entire session recording
✅ Hands-on experience
✅ Limited Batch Size
✅ Digital certificate
Duration: 12 Hours
Live on Zoom (NO PRE-RECORDED)
Date: 10th & 11th April (Saturday, Sunday)
Time: 10 AM to 5.30 PM
Investment: ₹ 1999 + GST
Payment Mode: Google Pay
Who can take this course:
Anyone with little experience or no experience with excel
Beginner & Intermediate
Participants will learn Time-saving techniques that’ll allow them to get their work done faster with MS Excel.
- How should you construct your formulas. What is the risk of providing manual inputs inside the formula (e.g Cell J5 = (E5+F5+(G5*12%)+1200+40) – i.e., what is the risk of manual typing 12% or 1200 or 40 etc.. Office Crackeado
- How long can I write an EXCEL formula? Should I break the formula or do multiple nesting of formulas in a cell.
- When to do Nesting of formulas or when to do Linking?
- When do you do Data Validations (esp Custom Data Validations)?
- So you write multiple IF formula or choose an alternative formula?
- How to perform Multiple conditions lookup?
- Usage of Power to Automate the Data Preparation Process.
- Usage and benefits of Array formula!
From Excel, DAX, Power Query M Functions to Shortcuts. From thought-provoking Articles, Bios about Top-notch Excel Personalities to Exciting Puzzles, we have almost everything covered for you.
Stay ahead of all!
Stay updated with free webinars, Latest updates, Tips / Tricks & lots more...