Financial Modelling in Excel for Beginners 24 hours
Learn models to make data-driven financial decisions FAST. Learn practical techniques and skills that will help you accomplish more in less time – with impressive results!
This course includes
✅ Learn New, Hidden, Unexplored Features
✅ Build a model from scratch
✅ Clear your subject doubts face to face with experts
✅ 24 hours of course content
✅ LIVE session with an experienced instructor
✅ No Pre-recorded videos
✅ Real work examples
✅ Access to the entire session recording
✅ Hands-on experience
✅ Limited Batch Size
✅ Digital certificate
Who can take this course:
Students, Graduates, Executives with 1 to 3 years of experience, Employees looking for shift their role to finance, Anyone interested to learn Finance.
Beginner & Intermediate
Basic Excel for Financial Modelling:
- Use of Excel Functions relevant for Financial Modelling
- Sensitivity Analysis – Data Table and Scenario building
- Lookup, Match, Index functions
Financial Statement Analysis (Based on CFA Level I Syllabus):
- Financial Statements Introduction
- Financial Reporting Mechanics
- Understanding Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Statement
- Preparing 3 Statement Models
- Prepare Revenue Sheet, Cost Statement
- Prepare an Income Statement, Balance sheet, Cash Flow Statement
- Project Evaluation/Project Finance
- Stage of project – construction & development phase
- Preparing projections of Costs & Funding during investment phase
- Decision making based on Capital Budgeting tools
- Excel For Financial Modelling – You will learn excel functions relevant for financial modelling
- Financial Statement Analysis – You will gain understanding of Financial Statements
- Preparing Financial Statements – You will prepare 3 statement Financial Model
- Capital Budgeting Tools – Gain knowledge of Capital Budgeting tools such as NPV, IRR etc
- Business Evaluation and Decision Making – Build a Financial Model from scratch to evaluate a Project/Business
- Sensitivity Analysis – Build various scenarios and evaluate the Project/Business
From Excel, DAX, Power Query M Functions to Shortcuts. From thought-provoking Articles, Bios about Top-notch Excel Personalities to Exciting Puzzles, we have almost everything covered for you.
Stay ahead of all!
Stay updated with free webinars, Latest updates, Tips / Tricks & lots more...