- Time Intelligence Functions in DAX
- Understanding Filter Context
- The Time Intelligence “Problem”
- How Time Intelligence Functions Work?
- Custom vs. Inbuilt Time Intelligence
- Date Table Setting
- Period Comparison Pattern
- Practical Applications of Time Intelligence.
CA. S. Rathinagiri is Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and is apracticing Chartered Accountant with the firm M/s. Shenbagamoorthy & Co., Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu. He also holds the DISA from the ICAI.
He is passionate about software and application development and has developed many Business application software like PyroBase, WareSoft, XBRLiant, Fuelware , and API for Harbour XBase language etc. Besides, he developed the open Source Interest Calculator being used by the Federal Bank.
He has been a Faculty Member for Information Systems Audit Course in ICAI and the Co-Ordinator and Faculty member for ITT/ICITSS of the Sivakasi Branch of ICAI since its inception. He is coaching CA students since 2002.
His interests include 3D Photography, Fractals and writing Tamil poems, novels, and articles. He is very keen on social activities and has contributed to the IT industry through open source.