1. Discounted Cash Flow Modelling in Excel
2. Comparable trading Multiples in Excel
3. Precedent transaction Modeling in Excel (Relative Valuation)
CA Dr. GOPAL KRISHNA RAJU (GKR) (46) is a Practicing Chartered Accountant, Registered Insolvency Professional and a Registered Valuer (S/FA) from Chennai. GKR is the Tax, Assurance & Restructuring Partner of M/s K GOPAL RAO & CO., Chartered Accountants (a public accounting firm with branches at Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli & Thiruvallur). GKR hails from a family of Chartered Accountants, his Father, Mother, younger Brother and Wife all are Practicing Chartered Accountants. GKR served consecutive three terms of 9 years from 2010-2019 as Southern India Regional Council Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (SIRC of ICAI).
GKR have been recently awarded Honorary Doctorate (Honoris Causa) in “Governance of GST in Government Sector” by St. Mother Teresa University, Melbourne, Australia.
GKR is in the Independent Directors Databank and have qualified with distinction the Online Proficiency Self-Assessment Test conducted by Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (under the aegis of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India)
- Qualified Valuation (S/FA) Examination of Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India
- Qualified Limited Insolvency Examination of Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India
- Associate member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly ICWAI) with all India rank in intermediate examination.
- Associate member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- Twin Post-Graduate Diploma holder in Operation Research and in Financial Management from Pondicherry (Central) University
- PHIL in Management from Tamilnadu open university
- Qualified Information Systems Auditor (ISA) from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and Qualified Part I of Post Qualification Course in International Trade Laws and World Trade Organisation (DITL) from ICAI
- Holds eight NSE’s certification in Financial Markets (NCFM) from National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSEIL) viz. Capital Market (Dealers), Derivatives Markets (Dealers), Securities Market (Basic), FIMMDA-NSE Debt Market (Basic) Modules, Commodity Market, AMFI-Mutual Funds (Basic), AMFI-Mutual Funds (Advisors) and Corporate Governance Modules
GKR has authored two books (1) “Standard Costing & Variance Analysis” for Professional Students (2) “First Lessons in Information Technology” for CA students with two editions by Snow White Publishers, Mumbai
GKR is a Seasoned Speaker on Information Technology, Finance & Taxation; and a visiting/guest Faculty for numerous Institutions, Corporates and B-Schools
GKR is the Member of Institute of Directors, Bombay Chartered Accountants Society and Madras Management Association AND Life Member of the Society of Auditors, The Chartered Accountant Study Circle and an Active Rotarian
- Finance and Taxation Panel Member of FICCI, Tamilnadu State Council
- Chairman, Valuation Standards Board, All India Institute of Valuers Foundation
- Valuation Standards Board, Institution of Valuers – Registered Valuation Foundation
- Academic Board, Department of Commerce, Loyola College (Autonomous), Chennai
- Academic Council Member, DG Vaishnava College (Autonomous), Chennai
- Academic Advisory Board, SDNB Vaishnava College for Women (Autonomous), Chennai
- Academic Board, SIVET College, Chennai
- Board of Studies, New College (Autonomous), Chennai
- Board of Studies, Guru Nanak College (Autonomous), Chennai
- Audit Advisory Board, Director General of Audit (Central), Chennai
- Executive Committee, Centre for Entrepreneurial Development, Anna University, Chennai
- Expert Committee on Corporate, Allied Laws, CSR, Governance & Ethics of Hindustan Chamber of Commerce.
- Steering Committee, Institute of Directors, Chennai
A passionate writer on technology & taxation in numerous journals and newspapers; columnist in Tamil Daily “THE HINDU TAMIL” and weekly Tamil magazines “NANAYAM VIKATAN” & “PUTHIYA THALAIMURAI KALVI”; Regularly appears/interviewed in numerous Tamil TV Channels and Tamil FM Radios including “DD POTHIGAI” “JAYA TV”, News 18 Tamilnadu”, “Cauvery News”; “FM Rainbow”
As a versatile speaker, GKR have addressed more than 400+ meetings on GST to various forums including, Professional Bodies, Chamber of Commerce, Industry & Trade Associations in both English & Tamil