Data Analytics using Power BI 20 hours
Currently, there is shutdown for three weeks. And what better way to make use of this time available than to learn new skills?
This course includes:
✅ 20 hours of course content
✅ Real work examples
✅ Digital certificate
✅ LIVE session with experienced Instructor
✅ No Pre-recorded videos
✅ Get access to entire session recording for future reference for Lifetime.
Duration: 20 Hours
📅 Starting from 28th Sep 2020
🕒 Monday – Friday, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm IST
📍 Online, Zoom
MRP: Rs. 9,999 + GST
Offer Price: Rs. 5,999 + GST
(Valid for first 10 participants)
Who can take this course:
- People in the business development industry or business analysts
- Professionals (accountants, sales professionals, marketers)
- Professionals who require in-depth business intelligence knowledge
- Developers and Business Intelligence Developers
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Project Manager, data scientists and product managers
Beginner & Intermediate
The Microsoft Power BI training course is aimed at professionals who want to gain a better understanding of data analytics, business intelligence and data visualization.
- Introduction to Business Intelligence
- Power Query
- Basic ETL
- M Code and Advanced Transformations
- Power BI Desktop
- Introduction about the Software, Star Schema, Dimensions, and Measurements, DAX
- Data Visualizations
- Row Context and Filter Context
- DAX Functions – Basic to Advanced
- Practical Usage of PowerBI in various scenarios
- Creating a Real-life Dashboard Project
CA. S. Rathinagiri is Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and is apracticing Chartered Accountant with the firm M/s. Shenbagamoorthy & Co., Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu. He also holds the DISA from the ICAI.
He is passionate about software and application development and has developed many Business application software like PyroBase, WareSoft, XBRLiant, Fuelware , and API for Harbour XBase language etc. Besides, he developed the open Source Interest Calculator being used by the Federal Bank.
He has been a Faculty Member for Information Systems Audit Course in ICAI and the Co-Ordinator and Faculty member for ITT/ICITSS of the Sivakasi Branch of ICAI since its inception. He is coaching CA students since 2002.
His interests include 3D Photography, Fractals and writing Tamil poems, novels, and articles. He is very keen on social activities and has contributed to the IT industry through open source.
From Excel, DAX, Power Query M Functions to Shortcuts. From thought-provoking Articles, Bios about Top-notch Excel Personalities to Exciting Puzzles, we have almost everything covered for you.
Stay ahead of all!
Stay updated with free webinars, Latest updates, Tips / Tricks & lots more...