Customer Analytics in Power BI (Uses cases)
14 hours Course Content
Learn data analysis and data visualization methods to solve the organization’s business challenges. Excel in Excel has come up with a certification course by our experienced trainers on Data analysis. Skilled data analysts are some of the most sought-after professionals. Become a data analyst using our course.
This course includes:
✅ 14 hours of course content
✅ Real work examples
✅ Digital certificate
✅ LIVE session with experienced Instructor
✅ No Pre-recorded videos
✅ Get access to entire session recording for future reference for Lifetime.
Who can take this course:
- People in the business development industry or business analysts
- Professionals (accountants, sales professionals, marketers)
- Professionals who require in-depth business intelligence knowledge
- Developers and Business Intelligence Developers
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Project Manager, data scientists and product managers
Beginner & Intermediate
The Microsoft Power BI training course is aimed at professionals who want to gain a better understanding of data analytics, business intelligence and data visualization.
- Introduction to Business Intelligence
- Power Query
- Basic ETL
- M Code and Advanced Transformations
- Power BI Desktop
- Introduction about the Software, Star Schema, Dimensions, and Measurements, DAX
- Data Visualizations
- Row Context and Filter Context
- DAX Functions – Basic to Advanced
- Practical Usage of PowerBI in various scenarios
- Creating a Real-life Dashboard Project
CA. S. Rathinagiri is a fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and is a practicing Chartered Accountant with the firm M/s. Shenbagamoorthy & Co., Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu. He also holds the DISA from the ICAI.
He is passionate about software and application development and has developed many Business application software like PyroBase, WareSoft, XBRLiant, Fuelware , and API for Harbour XBase language etc. Besides, he developed the open Source Interest Calculator being used by the Federal Bank.
He has been a Faculty Member for the Information Systems Audit Course in ICAI and the Coordinator and Faculty member for ITT/ICITSS of the Sivakasi Branch of ICAI since its inception. He has been coaching CA students since 2002.
From Excel, DAX, Power Query M Functions to Shortcuts. From thought-provoking Articles, Bios about Top-notch Excel Personalities to Exciting Puzzles, we have almost everything covered for you.
Stay ahead of all!
Stay updated with free webinars, Latest updates, Tips / Tricks & lots more...